Find the podcast on the YouTube Channel or on iTunes. Find Kristi on Ravelry and Instagram as krisluvswool, and on Twitter as @inasKnit. Don’t forget to join the Ravelry Group!
Thanks to new and returning visitors!
Thank you for the three new iTunes reviews
And a huge thanks to all who have donated prizes for our Batter Up K/CAL (#batterupkal16) If you want to see the prizes, head over to the prize thread in the Ravelry Group!
- Jeanette and George of Sun Valley Fibers
- Danie of One Twisted Tree
- Stephanie of The Rusted Stitch
- Caroline of Clothesline Designs (quiltercaroline on ravelry)
- Michele (kyspinner on ravelry)
- Sandy of Prairie Bag Studio
- Susie of Susie White's designs (prairiegirlsusie)
- Sarah of YarnGeek Fibers
- Kris Kelly of Halcyarn Knitting Accessories
- Autumn (cottington on ravelry)
Check out the PALKAL at the Actually Knitting Podcast. There's a coupon code for my In Transit Cap & Cowl... as well as for many other folks' designs and products here.
Whatcha workin' on?
- Pure Joy by Joji Locatelli in Frabjous Fibers Cheshire Cat yarn in the Barley Sugar and Pence & Shillings colorways. Project page. Part of the Pure Joy KAL at Maple Moose Fibers podcast.
- Buds and Bumbles by Martina Behm in Wee Chickadee Woolery in the Squashy Merino DK base in the Cottage Garden colorway. Project Page. Part of the Jane Austen KAL at The Knitting Broomstick
- Luck Lilac by Kristina Vilimaite in Sun Valley Fibers. The champagne is a MCS single; the wanderlust colorway is a merino single. Project page.
- Vanilla socks in the White Birch Fiber Arts SW/Nylon blend in the Killahbee colorway. Project Page. This was the cast on project for opening day with the #batterupkal
Sit & Spin
Shetland wool (moorit) that has been in hibernation for a few years now-- will be an entry in the Kino Knits Graduate Your Stash KAL
sKnit I don't love
Swatching with no end in sight.
June 11: Iowa Sheep and Wool in Colfax, Iowa
June 18: Summer Frolic at Lincoln's New Salem Historical Site
Hopkins Studio Project Bag. Go to the In a sKnit Ravelry Group to find out how to win. Must be a member of the group to enter.