Find the podcast on the YouTube Channel or on iTunes. Find Kristi on Ravelry and Instagram as krisluvswool, and on Twitter as @inasKnit. Don’t forget to join the Ravelry Group!
As always, thanks to new and returning visitors for making this podcast fun!
And a huge thanks to all who have donated prizes for our Batter Up K/CAL (#batterupkal16) If you want to see the prizes, head over to the prize thread in the Ravelry Group!
- Jeanette and George of Sun Valley Fibers
- Danie of One Twisted Tree
- Stephanie of The Rusted Stitch
- Caroline of Clothesline Designs (quiltercaroline on ravelry)
- Michele (kyspinner on ravelry)
- Sandy of Prairie Bag Studio
- Susie of Susie White's designs (prairiegirlsusie)
- Sarah of YarnGeek Fibers
Whatcha' workin on?
- Vanilla socks in the White Birch Fiber Arts SW/Nylon blend in the Killahbees colorway. Project Page. This was the cast on project for opening day with the #batterupkal
- Luck Lilac by Kristina Vilimaite in Sun Valley Fibers. The champagne is a MCS single; the wanderlust colorway is a merino single. Project page.
- Watson Cardigan by Kindred Yarn and Designs in Carolina Homespun Cormo. Project page.
- Happy Scrappy Frankensocks in scrap yarns-- one down, the second one to go! Project page.
Sit & Spin
Kristi spins up a gradient from Sunset Fibers roving-- a deeeeeep stash dive.
sKnit I love
Yarn from Wee Chickadee Woolery