This week, Kristi chats about graduation celebrations, knitting progress, and more!
Find the podcast on the YouTube Channel or on iTunes. Find Kristi on Ravelry and Instagram as krisluvswool, and on Twitter as @inasKnit. Don’t forget to join the Ravelry Group!
Thanks to new and returning visitors!
Thank you to the person who left a new star review on iTunes!
Thanks to Autumn, who is Cottington on Ravelry, for donating project bags for the Batter Up KAL
And a huge thanks to all who have donated prizes for our Batter Up K/CAL (#batterupkal16) If you want to see the prizes, head over to the prize thread in the Ravelry Group!
- Jeanette and George of Sun Valley Fibers
- Danie of One Twisted Tree
- Stephanie of The Rusted Stitch
- Caroline of Clothesline Designs (quiltercaroline on ravelry)
- Michele (kyspinner on ravelry)
- Sandy of Prairie Bag Studio
- Susie of Susie White's designs (prairiegirlsusie)
- Sarah of YarnGeek Fibers
Whatcha workin' on?
- Vanilla socks in the White Birch Fiber Arts SW/Nylon blend in the Killahbees colorway. Project Page. This was the cast on project for opening day with the #batterupkal
- Buds and Bumbles by Martina Behm in Wee Chickadee Woolery in the Squashy Merino DK base in the Cottage Garden colorway. Project Page
- Mielie Vest by Hillary Smith Callis in Cascade 220 Heathers (colorway unknown). Project Page.
- Partying it Up, Getting Down socks by Megan Williams in Knitpicks Felici in the Lighthouse colorway. Project page.
- Watson Cardigan by Kindred Yarn and Designs in Carolina Homespun Cormo. Project page.
Kristi tries kitchner stitch without a darning needle... and sometimes your gauge swatch is a big, stupid liar.
Sit & Spin
Shetland wool (moorit) that has been in hibernation for a few years now-- will be an entry in the Kino Knits Graduate Your Stash KAL
sKnit I Love
Hopkins Studio Project Bag. Go to the In a sKnit Ravelry Group to find out how to win. Must be a member of the group to enter.