Find the podcast on the YouTube Channel or on iTunes. Find Kristi on Ravelry and Instagram as krisluvswool, and on Twitter as @inasKnit. Don’t forget to join the Ravelry Group!
|Knitting in my zero gravity camp chair!|
Thanks to new and returning visitors!
Thank you to the person who left a new star review on iTunes!
Thanks to Autumn, who is Cottington on Ravelry, for donating project bags for the Batter Up KAL
And a huge thanks to all who have donated prizes for our Batter Up K/CAL (#batterupkal16) If you want to see the prizes, head over to the prize thread in the Ravelry Group!
- Jeanette and George of Sun Valley Fibers
- Danie of One Twisted Tree
- Stephanie of The Rusted Stitch
- Caroline of Clothesline Designs (quiltercaroline on ravelry)
- Michele (kyspinner on ravelry)
- Sandy of Prairie Bag Studio
- Susie of Susie White's designs (prairiegirlsusie)
- Sarah of YarnGeek Fibers
- Pure Joy by Joji Locatelli in Frabjous Fibers Cheshire Cat yarn in the Barley Sugar and Pence & Shillings colorways. Project page. Part of the Pure Joy KAL at Maple Moose Fibers podcast.
- Buds and Bumbles by Martina Behm in Wee Chickadee Woolery in the Squashy Merino DK base in the Cottage Garden colorway. Project Page.
- Mielie Vest by Hillary Smith Callis in Cascade 220 Heathers (colorway unknown).Project Page.
- Luck Lilac by Kristina Vilimaite in Sun Valley Fibers. The champagne is a MCS single; the wanderlust colorway is a merino single. Project page.