And now you can join us over on Facebook!
- Thanks to new and returning visitors!
- A big thanks to Jen, who is Daizie Knits on Ravelry for donating a skein of beautiful lace weight yarn to give away on the podcast. Check out her website to get to her shop, podcast, and more!
- Many thanks to everyone who has donated prizes for the Batter Up KAL. If you want to see the prizes, head over to the prize thread in the Ravelry Group!
- Jeanette and George of Sun Valley Fibers
- Danie of One Twisted Tree
- Stephanie of The Rusted Stitch
- Caroline of Clothesline Designs (quiltercaroline on ravelry)
- Michele (kyspinner on ravelry)
- Sandy of Prairie Bag Studio
- Susie of Susie White's designs (prairiegirlsusie)
- Sarah of YarnGeek Fibers
- Autumn, or Cottington on ravelry, for a darling project bag of the winner's choice
- Kristina Vilimaite who is AnimaKnits on Ravelry for donating a pattern of the winner's choice from her designs on Ravelry.
- Karin of Skacel for the AMAZING customer service!
- PrincessFreak71 for just being awesome!
- Mielie Vest by Hillary Smith Callis in Cascade 220 Heathers (colorway unknown).Project Page.
- Pure Joy by Joji Locatelli in Frabjous Fibers Cheshire Cat yarn in the Barley Sugar and Pence & Shillings colorways. Project page.
I'm joining Kris Kelly of Halcyarn Knitting Accessories over at Le Mouton Rouge Knittery in Bloomington, IL on July 19th. Meet us there 11-2pm!
sKnit you want to know
I talk a bit about The Boy and how he came to have that moniker.