And now you can join in the fun over on Facebook!
- Thank you to new and returning viewers! I appreciate you spending time with me.
- Daizie Knits/Jennifer Watkins-- thank you for the donation to the podcast. There's a winner!
- Thank you to Willow Island Designs for donating a project bag as a giveaway! Enter to win before September 30.
- Thank you again to Kelly of Le Mouton Rouge Knittery and Kris Kelly of Halcyarn Knitting Accessories for making the last two episodes so much fun!
- The #batterupkal16 is still going strong. There are lots of great prizes to win in the World Series thread. Get your finished objects entered before the season ends! 4 entries (one for each base!) per person. Prizes for the World Series thread come from:
- Jeanette and George of Sun Valley Fibers
- Danie of One Twisted Tree
- Stephanie of The Rusted Stitch
- Michele (kyspinner on ravelry)
- Sandy of Prairie Bag Studio
- Susie of Susie White's designs (prairiegirlsusie)
- Sarah of YarnGeek Fibers
- Kristina Vilimaite who is AnimaKnits on Ravelry for donating a pattern of the winner's choice from her designs on Ravelry.
- There are some great KALs going on around the podcast world. Check out some of these:
- Mother Bear KAL with the 2 Knit-Lit Chicks
- PALKAL with Actually Knitting
- Great Outdoors KAL with Knitting Butterflies
- Stash Dash with the Knitgirllls
- Melanie Berg-- There's a big surprise coming up. Save your Berg pattern plans!
- Vanilla Socks in Knit Pics Felici in the Lighthouse colorway. Project Page.
- Mielie Vest by Hillary Smith Callis in Cascade 220 Heathers (colorway unknown).Project Page.
- What should I knit with my One Twisted Tree skein???
- Bad Nut Shawl by Josh Ryks in Wee Chickadee Woolery yarn in the Cottage Garden colorway. Project page.
Another Rhinebeck sweater using handspun yarn and stash yarn from Knitting Notions.
I was not so smart in a couple of ways. I shoulda known better!
Sit & Spin
Sunset Fibers Polworth. 2-ply in Slate colorway. Project page.
Knit Spin Farm Batt in the Weathered Barn colorway. Project page.
Plus, some spinning wheel DIY.
October 14-16: New York Sheep and Wool, a.k.a., Rhinebeck!
January 26-29: January Thaw with Jeanette of Sun Valley Fibers