Join in the fun over on Facebook!
- Thank you to Willow Island Designs for donating a project bag as a giveaway! Enter to win before September 30.
- Thank you to viewers who left star-ratings on iTunes!
- Thanks to Melanie Berg, who has provided a coupon code for 10% off her self-published patterns on Ravelry: BigBadBergAlong
- The #batterupkal16 is still going strong. There are lots of great prizes to win in the World Series thread. Get your finished objects entered before the season ends! 4 entries (one for each base!) per person. Prizes for the World Series thread come from:
- Top-down yoke sweater from Ann Budd's Handy Book of Top-Down Sweaters in Knitting Notions' Superwash fingering weight yarn and my own handspun. Project page.
- Tamdou by Melanie Berg for the Big Bad Berg-Along! in Sun Valley Fibers MCS in the colors Bing! Cherry; Hi! Sunshine; Marrakesh Express. Project page.
- Easy by Martina Behm in One Twisted Tree Prime Variegated Twist in Cider Donut Deluge. Project Page.
sKnit I love
Big Bad Berg-Along
Cast on October 1 and cast off November 15.
- Actually Knitting
- The Commuter Knitter
- Down Cellar Studio
- In a sKnit
- Knitting Butterflies
- Prairie Girls Knit & Spin
- The Knitmore Girls
Participating Yarn Dyers: