Join in the fun over on Facebook!
- Thank you to new and returning viewers
- Thank you to everyone who purchased my In Transit Cap & Cowl pattern as part of my ACLU fundraiser. We raised $99.92.
- Self-striping socks in Scrumptious Purl yarns in "It's my party" colorway. Project page.
- Engineered Seams by Judy Brien in Carolina Handspun cormo. Project page.
- Hexagon Frankenscrap Blanket-- based on Hexagon How-To by Lucy of Attic24. Project page.
- Kitkat Hats by Andre Sue Knits-- Tink Yarn and Cascade 220 in pink. Project page.
- Top-down Seamless Yoke sweater by Ann Budd in Knitting Notions Classic Merino Superwash in Aubergine. Plus! Some handspun for the stripes. Project page.
Sit & Spin
My processed fleece from Iowa Sheep and Wool is here!
2016 Look-Back/2017 Goals
Quarterly goals set through my knitting guild
- Quarter 1: Publish a pattern
- Quarter 2: Spin an SQ of my fiber
- Quarter 3: Complete at least 50 squares in my sock yarn blanket
- Quarter 4: Knit my handspun sweater
Treat yo'self KAL
Jan 1-March 31
Must be a member of the group
One entry per person
50g or more (crochet, knitting, spinning... or a fair equivalent for sewing)
- Project bag from Studio in the Green
- My Own Backyard shawl pattern by Jennifer Lassonde
- A set of stitch markers by me (x2)