Join in the fun over on Facebook!
Thank you to our sponsor for February-March, Kitchen Counter Crafter.
Fill your project bag pantry w/ Kitchen Counter Crafter by JavaJennie. Project bags range in size from demitasse to caffeine buzz to contain notions to sweater quantities of yarn! Check out her etsy shop & enter the Ravelry group thread to win a $25 gift certificate from her shop.
- To new and returning visitors!
- Thanks to Jennifer Lassonde and Studio in the Green for donating prizes.
- Many thanks to Jennifer Lassonde for her World of Difference shawl pattern, which is our first prize for the #batterupkal17.
The #treatyoselfkal17 continues through the end of March. Go see the ravelry group and find the KAL thread for rules and to enter.
The #batterupkal17 is coming up sooooooon!
- Sock yarn blanket based on Shelly Kang's pattern, project page.
- Hexagon centers from the recipe by attic24, project page.
- Sock pattern prototype by me in Spartickes Dyes "Will & Grace" in the "Belle" colorway, project page.
- Vanilla sock in Daizie Knits Dew Drop sock blank, project page.
- Tamdou by Melanie Berg in Sun Valley Yarns, project page.
Sit & Spin
sKnit I love
A swag bag from the knitmore girls
The Night Circus by Erin Morganstern
A Man Called Ove by Fredrick Backman
Some fun KALs coming up to think about. Of course, we have our baseball KAL (the #batterupkal17) starting in April and running through November.
TeaKnits podcast-- currently a CookieA KAL, and an Ambah KAL in ...
Hello Grace podcast/me planning a KAL.