Don’t forget to join the Ravelry Group. Join in the fun over on Facebook!
powered by podcast garden
- New and returning viewers
- Those who donated prizes for the Batter Up KAL including: a new sweater pattern, Linen Butterflies donated by Windswept Monique and more baseball stitch markers from Michele/kyspinner
- TinCanKnits for sending the DogStar pattern
TinCanKnits has a KAL going for her Strange Brew and Dog Star patterns in her Ravelry Group.
- Recommend yarn shops in DC!
- Zombie Knitpocalypse 2018
Not really a new FO, but an update on my Engineered Seams sweater now that I've tried it on.
The Sweater Project: Part 2: Swatching and Mathing and Hoping
If you need a measurements map for keeping track of and working out your measurements, I have created a color coded and black and white version. You can download them from the Ravelry group thread or here.
We talk about working on your swatch, doing some basic math stuff, and casting on!
I went on a women's only camping trip and it was AMAZING.