Don’t forget to join the Ravelry Group. Join in the fun over on Facebook!
powered by podcast garden
- New and returning viewers
- Those who donated prizes for the Batter Up KAL including: a new sweater pattern, Linen Butterflies donated by Windswept Monique and more baseball stitch markers from Michele/kyspinner
- TinCanKnits for sending the DogStar pattern
TinCanKnits has a KAL going for her Strange Brew and Dog Star patterns in her Ravelry Group.
- Recommend yarn shops in DC!
- Zombie Knitpocalypse 2018
Not really a new FO, but an update on my Engineered Seams sweater now that I've tried it on.
The Sweater Project: Part 2: Swatching and Mathing and Hoping
If you need a measurements map for keeping track of and working out your measurements, I have created a color coded and black and white version. You can download them from the Ravelry group thread or here:
We talk about working on your swatch, doing some basic math stuff, and casting on!
I went on a women's only camping trip and it was AMAZING.