Don’t forget to join the Ravelry Group. Join in the fun over on Facebook!
|Fred and Gus together|
powered by podcast garden
- New and returning viewers
- Those who donated prizes for the Batter Up KAL:
- Emeline Mae Shawl by Jennifer Lassonde.
- Ann Budd Gauge Ruler and baseball themed card.
- Slip and Swirl Socks by me and Lorna's Laces yarn.
- Stitch Markers by me and a baseball themed card.
- Project bag and needle cozy by Prairie Bag Studio.
- Baseball stitch markers by Michele (kyspinner)
- Linen Butterflies by Windswept Monique
- Kino Knits for sending me her Point/Counterpoint vol. 3
November is Type 1 Diabetes Awareness Month!
- Eased by Alicia Plummer in handspun yarn from Knitorious in St. Louis, dyed by YarnGeek Fibers in the Boxcar Gallery colorway. Project page. Knitting with my Addis from Skacel.
- Vanilla socks in Schoppelwolle Zauberball Crazy in the Herbstwind colorway. Project page.
Cabled bun hat by Diane Ballard in Quince and Co. Finch in the "Fox" colorway. Project page.
The Sweater Project
I talk about measuring your armcye and making adjustments to your sleeve depth.
sKnit I love