Don’t forget to join the Ravelry Group. Join in the fun over on Facebook!
powered by podcast garden
- New and returning viewers
- Those who donated prizes for the Batter Up KAL:
- Emeline Mae Shawl by Jennifer Lassonde.
- Ann Budd Gauge Ruler and baseball themed card.
- Slip and Swirl Socks by me and Lorna's Laces yarn.
- Stitch Markers by me and a baseball themed card.
- Project bag and needle cozy by Prairie Bag Studio.
- Baseball stitch markers by Michele (kyspinner)
- Linen Butterflies by Windswept Monique
- I'll be going to Le Mouton Rouge Knittery for the Hand-dyed Holidays #3 on Dec. 2nd. Hope to see you there!
- While in Washington, DC, I went to Looped Yarn Works and met up with some fellow knitters. Loved the location and highly recommend a visit there if you're in the area!
- Sock yarn blanket. Pattern by Shelley Kang. Project page.
- Vanilla Socks. Schoppelwolle Zauberball Crazy in the Herbstwind colorway. Project page.
- Ayle hat by Claire Devine in Oink! Pigments, DK. Colorway: Grape Escape.
- Hexis in scrap yarn. Project page.
- Eased by Alicia Plummer in handspun yarn from Knitorious in St. Louis, dyed by YarnGeek Fibers in the Boxcar Gallery colorway. Project page. Knitting with my Addis from Skacel.
- Cabled bun hat by Diane Ballard in Quince and Co. Finch in the "Fox" colorway. Project page.