Don’t forget to join the Ravelry Group. Join in the fun over on Facebook!
powered by podcast garden
- To new and returning viewers.
- Thanks to those of you who have left reviews on iTunes
- Thank you to Bensound.com for music for the podcast
Knitting Events and Travels
Upcoming in Chicago:
I'll be attending Zombie Knitpocalypse in June
Gus the puppy grows and grows!
The next regular episode of In a sKnit will be in mid-January
- Vanilla Socks. Schoppelwolle Zauberball Crazy in the Herbstwind colorway. Project page.
- Lalibela Hat by Mary Hull/Kino Knits using Oink! Pigments DK in "Grape Escape." Project page. I have a few oh, sknits with this one... and I mention using the Yarn Harlot's blog to learn how to faux-fix a cable
- Sock yarn blanket. Pattern by Shelley Kang. Project page. I have minis from the Anders Mill Knits podcast host.
- Re-working the foot on TheBoy's Christmas Stocking in Paton's Worsted. Project page.
New podcast coming January 1: Tightly Spun
Quarterly Goals/Quarterly Goals KAL
We're going to do a quarterly goal KAL! Post your goals in the Ravelry group. Each quarter and at the end of the year, I'll pull prizes for winners who have met their goals! Use #iasquarterlygoals18 on social media.
Sweater Series Talk
This time, we talk about short row placement and darts for places other than the bust, and how they translate from woven and sewn fabrics to knitted fabrics. Check out this site from Knitting Daily for more information.