Don’t forget to join the Ravelry Group. Join in the fun over on Facebook!
powered by podcast garden
- To new and returning viewers.
- Thanks to those of you who have left reviews on iTunes
- Thank you to Bensound.com for music for the podcast
Knitting Events and Travels
Upcoming in Chicago:
I'll be attending Zombie Knitpocalypse in June
Gus is all legs and tail! I can't believe how fast he's growing.
I'm back in the office this week, and classes start next week. Good-bye, sabbatical.
- Vanilla Socks. Schoppelwolle Zauberball Crazy in the Herbstwind colorway. Project page.
- Sock yarn blanket. Pattern by Shelley Kang. Project page.
- Frozen Silver by Suvi Simola in Neighborhood Fiber Co. (Charles Center) and O-Wool O-Wash (Appalachian Stone). Project page.
- Plain afterthought everything socks in West Yorkshire Spinners signature 4-ply (Lagoon). Project page.
Lalibela Hat by Mary Hull/Kino Knits using Oink! Pigments DK in "Grape Escape." Project page.
sKnit I love