Don’t forget to join the Ravelry Group. Join in the fun over on Facebook!
powered by podcast garden
- To new and returning viewers.
- KinoKnits for donating a pattern collection for the Batter Up KAL
- Yarn Geek Fibers for donating a prize to the Batter Up KAL
- Thank you to Bensound.com for music for the podcast
Thank you to the April-May sponsor of the podcast, Le Mouton Rouge Knittery for helping make in a sKnit possible.
Located in Bloomington, Illinois, this is my favorite local yarn shop. Le Mouton Rouge carries a wide variety of independent and commercial dyers, as well as great knitting accessories and notions. Visit online or in person. And if you're in central Illinois on April 21st, come celebrate the first LYS Day with other knitters from the area.
Come on over to the Ravelry group and enter to win a gift certificate to Le Mouton Rouge Knittery by following the prompt over there. Please make sure you are a member of the group to enter. One entry per person.
- Plain afterthought everything socks in West Yorkshire Spinners signature 4-ply (Lagoon). Project page. I'm considering the Smooth Operator Sock heels from Susan B. Anderson.
- A design proto-type in yarn spun from Knit.Spin.Farm and Sunset Fibers
- Vanilla socks in Dyeabolical Yarns Lovely Sock in the Deck the Halls colorway. Project page.
A baby hat for a colleague from Spartickes Dyes Yarn in the Rocker Chick Colorway. The hat incorporates the Be Loving pattern. Project page.
sKnit I love
Baseball season and new earrings from Shop Simply Distressed on Etsy.
Batter Up KAL started March 29th and continues through the end of the World Series
Quarter 1 of the Quarterly Goal KAL is ending and Quarter 2 is beginning.
Details and prizes for the KALs are available in the Ravelry group.