Don’t forget to join the Ravelry Group. Join in the fun over on Facebook!
powered by podcast garden
- To new and returning viewers.
- KinoKnits for donating a pattern collection for the Batter Up KAL
- Yarn Geek Fibers for donating a prize to the Batter Up KAL
- Thank you to Bensound.com for music for the podcast
Thank you to the April-May sponsor of the podcast, Le Mouton Rouge Knittery for helping make in a sKnit possible.
Located in Bloomington, Illinois, this is my favorite local yarn shop. Le Mouton Rouge carries a wide variety of independent and commercial dyers, as well as great knitting accessories and notions. Visit online or in person. And if you're in central Illinois on April 21st, come celebrate the first LYS Day with other knitters from the area.
Come on over to the Ravelry group and enter to win a gift certificate to Le Mouton Rouge Knittery by following the prompt over there. Please make sure you are a member of the group to enter. One entry per person.
- Vanilla socks in Dyeabolical Yarns Lovely Sock in the Deck the Halls colorway. Project page.
- Castra shawl by Anthony Casalena in Chelsea Yarn Luxe Rustic (colorways violets and limeade). Project page.
Kim's Hat for Alyson's granddaughter in Last Minute Knitted Gifts. Yarn by Spartickes Dyes. Project page.
sKnit I love
sKnit you want to know
I answer your questions!
The batter up kal continues, with sponsors including:
The Quarterly Goals KAL continues, and I announce prizes for the first quarterly goals winners.
Thank you to Maybea Crafted for donating prizes for the second quarter