Don’t forget to join the Ravelry Group. Join in the fun over on Facebook!
powered by podcast garden
- To new and returning viewers.
- Thank you to Bensound.com for music for the podcast
- Linda/nauti54knitter for donating a prize code to the Knitting SAMurai's Ravelry store in the Batter Up KAL
- SunValley Fibers is a Batter Up KAL sponsor with a gift certificate for a winner in the World Series Thread.
Thank you to the April-May sponsor of the podcast, Le Mouton Rouge Knittery for helping make in a sKnit possible.
Located in Bloomington, Illinois, this is my favorite local yarn shop. Le Mouton Rouge carries a wide variety of independent and commercial dyers, as well as great knitting accessories and notions. Visit online or in person. Kelly just shared her new pattern, the Moving Forward Shawlthat combines squishy garter stitch with simple but effective lace. Proceeds from sales of the shawl will go to the Joyful Heart Foundation.
- Zombie Knitpocalypse in June
- Castra shawl by Anthony Casalena in Chelsea Yarn Luxe Rustic (colorways violets and limeade). Project page.
- Vanilla Socks. Schoppelwolle Zauberball Crazy in the Herbstwind colorway. Project page.
- Batter Up KAL started March 29th and continues through the end of the World Series. Prizes include: Gift certificates from Yarn Geek Fibers and Sun Valley Fibers, the Tolstoy Collection of patterns from Kino Knits Designs, sock yarn from Dyeabolical Yarns, cute baseball buttons from me, a prize code for patterns from Knitting SAMurai, and more to come!
- Quarter 2 of the Quarterly Goal KAL is under way!
Details and prizes for the KALs are available in the Ravelry group.