Don’t forget to join the Ravelry Group. Join in the fun over on Facebook!
powered by podcast garden
- To new and returning viewers.
- JnJ Craft Co. for donating a lovely sweater weather project bag for the Batter Up KAL
- Thank you to Bensound.com for music for the podcast
- Stash Dash with the Knit Girllls
- Splash Pad Party with Down Cellar Studio
- PALKAL with Actually Knitting
- Zombie Knitpocalypse in June
- Castra shawl by Anthony Casalena in Chelsea Yarn Luxe Rustic (colorways violets and limeade). Project page.
- Vanilla Socks. Schoppelwolle Zauberball Crazy in the Herbstwind colorway. Project page.
Sit and Spin
I got started spinning a little bit of a fleece I had processed from a while ago... but didn't get very far. Hoping I'll do better in the next couple of weeks.
sKnit I love
Chickpea and Kale soup
- Batter Up KAL started March 29th and continues through the end of the World Series. Prizes include: Gift certificates from Yarn Geek Fibers and Sun Valley Fibers, the Tolstoy Collection of patterns from Kino Knits Designs, sock yarn from Dyeabolical Yarns, cute baseball buttons from me, a prize code for patterns from Knitting SAMurai, and more to come!
- Quarter 2 of the Quarterly Goal KAL is under way!
Details and prizes for the KALs are available in the Ravelry group.